I keep a sporadic blog called Out on the Big Limb. It’s been going since 2006.
Poems, politics, gripes, praise. A little of everything from an avowed generalist.
Another blog I kept (now inactive) is What’s fer supper? Not recipes, just a diary of good eats.
OTHER ONLINE POSTS
- Guest blog for Inanna Publications on Practical Anxiety’s cover art
- Guest blog for Inanna Publications on Amelia Earhart’s prenuptial agreement
- Guest blog (on what happens after the book is published) for Gail Anderson-Dargatz
- Podcast for the Chasing Earhart Project, with its focus on Amelia Earhart, Poet
- An essay for subTerrain Magazine, commentary on some of Vancouver’s women poets
- An essay on “Black Plums” a poem by Catherine Greenwood, for Brick Books
- An Interview for The Incarcerated Inkwell, a journal from prison
- An essay on the daisy as a symbol for peace, Globe and Mail